48" DIY Coffee Table Project
CLICK HERE for instructions for your DIY River Kit
Our 48" DIY Coffee Table Kit was made to make your shopping experience easier! They have everything you need to get the project started.
This Kit is designed to give you an idea of what all is needed and you are free to remove/swap items as you see necessary based on the supplies you may already have.
NOTE: This project comes with 28.5 Litres of Epoxy but you will only need about 16 Litres of epoxy so you will have about 12.5 Litres left after this project to create something else.
To complete the project, you will still need:
- Orbital sander
- Clamps or weights to hold the wood in place during the pour.
- Mixing Container for the epoxy
- Having access to a Planer, a CNC or Router Sled to flatten your finished piece will be helpful.
To Modify The Project, You can:
- Remove the pigment and select one of your choice
- Remove the 16" Hairpin Legs and use something different of your choice