18" DIY River Project Kit
CLICK HERE for instructions for your DIY River Kit
Our 18" DIY River Project Kit was made to make your shopping experience easier! They have everything you need to get the project started.
With our river project, the wood river set is designed for you to be able to get a 3" wide river. Some river sets may be wider in order for you to cut them narrower to get the desired river size you will like. To trim the river pieces you will require a band/jig saw so they fit nicely in your form.
- Qty 1 : 18" DIY Walnut River Set (two pieces come with the set)
- Qty 1 : 8oz Cutting Board Oil
- Qty 1 : Pack of 76 Wypall Shop Towels
- Qty 1 : 1/4" thick Small Round Handle Template
- Qty 1 : 1.5L Ecopoxy Flowcast SPR Kit
- Qty 1 : Variety Pack of 10 pigments
- Qty 1 : One piece Resin Mold (Empire Black Edition)
To complete the project, you will still need:
- Orbital sander
- Clamps or weights to hold the wood in place during the pour.
- Mixing Container for the epoxy
NOTE: The handle design is something that we added to the design of the piece but you are welcome to add your own touch as you complete your project.