WE PRICE MATCH! Check out more information Here
Introducing Ecopoxy FlowCast, your go-to epoxy for thick pours. Perfectly engineered for woodworking projects, it guarantees superb air release and outstanding transparency. FlowCast is user-friendly, virtually odorless, and safe to use.
- Excellent Transparency: Cures to a water-clear finish.
- Superior Air Release: Ensures a smooth, bubble-free casting.
- Low Heat Build-Up: Minimizes warping and cracking during curing.
- Versatile Use: Ideal for creating river tables, ocean tables, encapsulated objects, decorative art pieces, and custom furniture.
- Easy Mixing: Simple 2:1 mix ratio for resin to hardener.
- Long Working Time: 8-12 hours in the mold, allowing ample time for perfection.
- Environmentally Friendly: High bio-content and 100% solids.
- Ideal Pour Depth: Allows for 13-38mm (0.5-1.5") pours per layer.
We recommend using Reusable Forms for your epoxy Projects. Reusable forms are a great choice for hobbyists and professionals.
FlowCast comes at a great value. Here's a cost per litre breakdown in both US and Canadian Dollars:
In US Dollars:
- 1.5L = $86.92 = $57.95 per L
- 6L = $208.02 = $34.67 per L
- 12L = $329.03 = $27.42 per L
- 30L = $680.57 = $22.69 per L
- 60L = $1224.83 = $20.41 per L
In Canadian Dollars:
- 1.5L = $114.95 = $76 per L
- 6L = $274.95 = $46 per L
- 12L = $434.95 = $36 per L
- 30L = $899.95 = $30 per L
- 60L = $1619.95 = $27 per L
30 / 60L are kept in house for curb-side pick up orders.
30L / 60L shipping orders will take longer to process (Approx. 4 - 8 business days). You will receive a separate tracking number for these orders once it has been shipped.
Explore the potential of your woodworking projects with Ecopoxy FlowCast today!